Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Lille Tour -Day 4

So today we head home. We leave Lille and make a visit to Boulogne-Sur-Mer for a couple of hours. Plenty of time for lunch and a walk around the ramparts. The town must have known we were coming because they'd put the flags out!

So after walk around town I headed back for a kip on the back seat. French men were regularly driving in and parking next to the coach and having a wee against the city wall. I started getting out of the coach with my camera and just stood, every time a man came and parked next to me! Needless to say, they drove off!


We paid a quick visit to pidou and the new PJs chocolate shop before catching the ferry back to Dover. An easy journey home. When we got back to the drop off point I was given a case of champagne ( doing well for champagne this year!) and told that they had already been in touch with the office to request me for their trip to Ireland next year.

This was a group I've had a lot of fun with and I have enjoyed a relaxed weekend with them so I am pleased they have asked me to be their regular driver for their trips :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment