Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Day 4 of Paris tour

After an early breakfast we were on the road for 9 am when we headed for our lunch stop at Arras. The group were all very pleasantly surprised when we drove onto Grand Place at what a very beautiful little town it is. We had a couple of hours there for a leisurely lunch break before running for our shuttle. When we arrived at the euro tunnel check in we were offered an earlier train so I should think I will easily make the pub tonight! At the moment I am sat in the carriage of the shuttle with 25 million kids running through. Gonna have to do something about this!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! Anyhooo, we're nearly onto the final leg of our journey. Good times have been had by all. I have such a big head at the moment with everyone telling me how marvellous I am! Nearly at the end of another successful tour. :-) (Look out for the photos of Paris which will soon be uploaded)

No comments:

Post a Comment